Total Pageviews

Tuesday

How Senioritis Can Hurt Not Only You, But The Ones Around You

     I gotta be honest...I hate school now. Its not the teachers or anything, because I dont think they want to be there either. However, the work is turning into more of a pain than ever before. Yes, as of now I only have four or five more days left but, that seems like such a long time. I'm not saying anything new here...I would guess that most Seniors agree that senioritis is a terrible but unavoidable disease. What I was unaware of is that Senioritis is highly contageous...even to lower classmen!
     I am affraid to say that I have inadvertently poisoned some children...I probably gave them senioritis...and I want to say I am very, very very sorry because this might lead to their downfall, early downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment