Total Pageviews

Thursday

Question #1: what political party are you most closely aligned with and why?
I do not associate myself with any party. I feel like there are both good things and not so good things within each party's agenda/ideology. I am fairly liberal in social issues, and fit into the libertarian party most comfortably in that area. However, in issues dealing with the economy and the federal government's size/power/limitations I tend to lean to the conservative side. Overall, I have been rated as a "liberal centrist." I usually end up supporting republican candidates during elections..lesser of two evils...

2 comments:

  1. While I almost unanimously side with liberal ideology regarding social reform and government regulations, I too a divergent when it comes to the economy, favoring business autonomy over strong government regulation of corporations. What ideology did your online tests characterize you as having?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete